Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I was Accepted!!!!

I have been trying to break into the wonderful world of Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing for the past couple of weeks and it has been quite a daunting task. I "opted" out of the Internet world a couple of years ago because it was so overwhelming and confusing to try and figure out how to get things set up so that it would "put money in my account" as opposed to me spending endless sums on products.
I have had a couple of websites up for the last 5 years and haven't really done anything with them. They just sat in a corner somewhere in "virtual land" gathering cobwebs. Well, I decided to go out and do the research and find out how to get a site up and running and make it profitable. I think I might have some great advice for the newbies on how to avoid some of the pitfalls of starting out an online revenue source.

I am very excited to announce that my blog site has been accepted by www.sponsoredreviews.com and I will be giving a review of them on this site. I have searched all over the many sites out there and have found that in most cases, the sites that are going to give you the most information are the ones that are "FREE"! That's right, free!

I am in the process of putting together a little package of  "the best of the best" that newcomers can use to virtually get on line with a hosted website that functions properly and sends traffic to it, as well as helps a person build a list. I think I may have found a way for a person to do this for less than $100.00. I'm not sure about YOU, but to me this is a revelation. If someone had told me 2 years ago that I could have a working website up that had hosting, email account(s), auto responders, surveys, polls, opt- ins, affiliate product promotion, graphics, videos, menus, links, advertising...and makes money...for about $100.00, I would have first off (a). Not believed them. (b). Asked, "What is hosting and what does "opt-in" mean"?  lol

I have found what I believe to be a couple of "real Internet gurus" that are so down to earth it is scary. They don't come at you like the "Shamwow" guy screaming in your face with flashing lights, telling you how they made $623,789.23 last month..."here's my ClickBank account to prove it".

To get started, check out this site....www.superaffiliatehandbook.com/ . This is Rosalind Gardeners' site and she is the "Queen of Affiliate Marketing". She gives away more info for free than 10 paid course combined. Very "down to earth" and really interesting and informative.

The next one I like and I like it alot is ...www.ittybiz.com/... Talk about informative and entertaining!! Watch their videos and study what they have to say. Oh yeah...try not to be offended by their "straight to the point" way of explaining things. This is like having some "gurus" come to your house and sit on the couch with you and explain the whole process to you.

Seeya........Rusty

No comments: